Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices are critical for every successful individual and company. The first module of this workshop delivers many practical and new Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices concepts and tools. You will discuss these concepts and practice using practical tools in case studies and discussion groups. The second module then helps you decide in a rational way which activities are best done with internal resources and which are best outsourced. Tools and techniques are introduced which will help you ensure that outsourcing contracts are comprehensive and avoid the common pitfalls.
The costs associated with equipment downtime and reduced production can be significant. Learning how to effectively manage all aspects of your industrial facility is a must - so is this 10-day seminar.
The focuses of this seminar are highlighted as follows:
- Financial concepts of costs, capital, profit and return on investment
- The model for asset healthcare
- Cost impact of equipment failure and degradation
- Proactive practices and tools to reduce maintenance costs
- Failure analysis to focus cost reduction efforts
- Work management to improve resource efficiency
- Understanding Outsourcing considerations
- Contracting types, incl. Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to monitor performance
- Developing contracts – the contracting cycle
- Negotiating skills
- Continuous improvement and performance management: how to evaluate the performance with all parties involved
The seminar is split into two modules:
MODULE I - Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices
MODULE II - Maintenance Contracting and Outsourcing
Each module is structured and can be taken as a stand-alone course; however, delegates will maximise their benefits by taking Module 1 and 2 back-to-back as a two-week seminar.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 09 - 20 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.