Warehouses and Inventory Management are critical for the effective management of procurement and the supply chain to enable the efficient delivery of superior customer service.
Warehouses and Inventory controls are often overlooked and are not thought to be an important activity. Therefore, incorrect levels of inventory can be held with attendant knock on effects to costs, availability and customer service.
The course will destroy this myth of unimportance and demonstrate just how to:
- Evaluate procedures, change and improve methods wasteful activities and excess costs
- Discover all of the essential tools for the effective management of warehousing and inventory
- Achieve best in class performance is exactly what this course is about
- Use all of the practical skills to take back to the workplace so that all those internal problems that limit performance are avoided
- Apply the required principles and look at many practical applications in a highly interactive learning environment; delegates will have fun while learning principles and skills to ensure that they are able to change current methods and activities
The seminar is split into two modules:
MODULE I - Warehouse and Stores Management
MODULE II - Inventory and Stock Control Management
Each module is structured and can be taken as a stand-alone course; however, delegates will maximise their benefits by taking Module 1 and 2 back-to-back as a two-week seminar.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 09 - 20 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.