This 5-day IFRS for the Oil and Gas Industry training seminar develops an essential understanding of Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E and P) accounting, reporting and performance measurement issues and practices.
The training seminar develops your ability to prepare, use and critically evaluate information on E and P activities, applying specialist industry knowledge and relevant analytical skills.
The seminar will feature:
- Analysis and evaluation using practical case studies
- Facilitated group discussions on current issues, policies, procedures
- Real Life issues within delegates’ organisations and other oil and gas companies
What are the Goals?
By the end of this seminar, delegates will learn how to:
- Develop an understanding of the accounting standards, policies and practices used by companies in the Oil and Gas Exploration and Production industry
- Appreciate the nature and financial implications of Production Sharing Contracts and other agreements between host governments and international companies
- Examine issues and guidelines in accounting for Joint Ventures
- Identify and know how to apply international and national accounting standards most relevant to the E and P industry
- Improve relevance and reliability of financial reports to better meet the needs of users
- Review and use publicly available information for benchmarking the business performance of companies in the E and P industry
|London, United Kingdom
||Apr 10 - 14 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.