Quality is something every company strives for and is often times very difficult to achieve. ISO 9001 standards helps an organisation give its customers the confidence that they are buying their products from a company that makes quality and customer service a high priority. The focus of this training course is to provide delegates with an understanding of the key terms, definitions, and requirements of ISO 9001 and how the standard can help their organisations increase customer satisfaction.
Delegates will learn effective customer-centric strategies and best practices to provide world-class customer service. This training course gives customer service professionals the communication skills and best practices they require to develop a customer-centric organisation. Providing excellent customer service helps differentiate your brand and makes it easier to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
This seminar will highlight:
- An understanding of the concept of quality control and its historical evolution
- The philosophy, methodology, and structure of the ISO 9001 standard
- Measure and assess customer service standards and objectives
- Develop communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Identify the required steps associated with ISO 9001 implementation
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 16 - 20 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.