Inventory and stock control Management is critical in operations as inventory is a current asset to a firm. Carrying inventory comes with a certain degree of risk. This risk is a component of the cost of carrying inventory. When a company stocks items in the warehouse there is always the risk that the items may fall in real value during the period they are stored. If a company stored parts for their work centers or equipment, the parts in the warehouse could be worth far less than the price that was originally paid and any losses, excess, obsolete and miss-managed inventory means a reduction in the company equity.
This seminar in inventory and stock control management focuses on the techniques when companies are looking to reduce costs as at times they ignore the inventory sitting in their warehouses and the cost of carrying that inventory. It is important for businesses to carefully examine all the costs of carrying inventory and determine where they can make changes to reduce that cost and help with the company’s bottom line.
The purpose of this seminar is to:
- Enable delegates to evaluate Inventory visibility levels and segmentation approaches
- Examine stocking level criteria through assignment practices
- Types of tools used for inventory optimization
- Current integration practices between materials management systems and asset management systems
- Understanding that minimizing inventory holdings reduces overhead costs and, hence, improves the profitability performance of the enterprise
- Understand and implement the "world class" tools for managing inventory in the supply chain
This seminar will help you learn how to:
- Improve management of inventories reaching from receiving products to storage and delivering
- See that movement to the end-user adds value
- Professionally manage the inventory and supply chain and help you to reduce cost, improve customer satisfaction and increase safety and productivity.
- Look “outside of the box”
- Understand the appropriate Inventory methods to be applied
- Establish more accurate forecast demands and maximize the degree of service by reducing your inventory with a time-conscious and integrated inventory management process
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 16 - 20 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.