This seminar will help you define and implement the vision you have for yourself, your team and your organisation. Working from an initial understanding of your own capabilities, motivators and resources, it will build an action plan for moving you and those around you towards a shared perception of the future, able to respond to an ever-changing world.
- Understanding the leader’s dynamic context
- Self-awareness and self-belief as drivers of leadership behaviours
- Adopting the appropriate ‘altitude’ as a leader
- Developing a robust and engaging vision
- Building key alliances inside and outside the team
- Maximising returns on investment in the team
- Examine your personal style and drivers of behaviour
- Analyze the interpersonal forces at work in your team and organisation
- Develop a vision for realizing your personal and organisational goals
- Inspire your team with a dynamic and aligned statement of purpose
- Identify and develop key partners in achieving your shared vision
- Link personal, team and organisational goals for sustainable performance
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Apr 17 - 21 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.