This highly interactive training seminar will provide you with a solid foundation for understanding and assessing the key legal and commercial risks in different types and forms of contract used in the oil and gas sector. The continued accelerated pace of change in the oil and industry, its unique contract matrix, and high levels of investment combine to make it one of the world’s most challenging and complex sectors in which to understand, draft and negotiate contracts. You will enhance your knowledge of the diverse range of oil and gas contracts, and raise your awareness of best practices in managing the supply chain process.
Through this comprehensive seminar, you will also appreciate how best to deal with the ripple effects of Macondo, knock for knock indemnities, and local content requirements.
This training seminar will highlight:
- Major types of contract used in the oil and gas sector
- Best practice in supply chain management
- Key legal and commercial risk management issues
- International dispute resolution frameworks
- Negotiation tools and techniques
At the end of this training seminar, participants will:
- Appreciate the uses of various types of oil and gas contracts
- Describe best practice in supply chain management
- Identify, assess and manage key contractual risks
- Evaluate the most appropriate way to dispute resolution
- Perform more confidently in negotiations
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 23 - 27 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.