Are we doing the right things? In spite of all our efforts, deliveries are late, over budget and below performance. The way that we approach our procurement has a marked effect on the end result; therefore we have to ensure we use the right processes and criteria to select our suppliers.
This seminar will use the system approach to demonstrate the optimal method in vendor qualification, enhance performance and ensure contract compliance.
This fast paced seminar provides both strategic and tactical insights into:
- Casting the net wide enough to ensure an adequate number of suppliers to select from
- Selecting only the best suppliers to participate
- How to measure their performance objectively
- To ensure that they perform according to expectations
Participants attending the seminar will:
- Benefit from learning from a seasoned practitioner
- Hearing the practices and experiences of others
- Cover the vital steps in a proper supplier evaluation
- Matching customer requirement with the correct supplier segmentation
- Develop meaningful performance measures
- Learn how to use those performance results for continuous improvement
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 23 - 27 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.