This course provides a comprehensive and modern overview of the role and activities of the Human Resource Personnel (HR) Department. It presents the latest tools and techniques for the effective management of people.
Participants will learn about the processes involved, the systems used and the skills needed to be successful in a modern HR Department. They will explore personnel activities ranging from the recruitment interview to a dismissal meeting, discovering the skills required and the role of the HR Professional in the 21st Century.
- Strategic HRM in the modern organisation
- Measuring and reducing absenteeism
- Performance Management in a multi-cultural environment
- Essential steps in employee record security and minimizing identity theft
- Managing employee problems
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand Strategic HRM approaches (SHRM)
- Describe the role and functions of the Personnel/HR Department
- Show awareness of employee resourcing, recruitment and reward
- Describe best practice in working with employees and assisting with employee problems
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- State the benefits of HR Planning and HR Ethics
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 23 - 27 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.