Oil and Gas transactions are conducted globally, each and every day. The aim is to do this as accurately as possible. Although there are different methodologies available to the user, it is a known fact that an inaccurate device (or a device that presents a measurement that is less then precise), can cost either the buyer or the seller millions of dollars, due to reading discrepancies.
As not all measuring devices meet the stringent requirements required for fiscal flow measurement, this seminar steps up to the next level, and explores each one of those devices that can meet the current high international standards. These devices are Internationally recognized, and operate within the stringent norms of accuracy, repeatability and auditability.
This seminar will highlight:
- Everything that is specific and relevant to flow conditions at the point of measurement
- Fiscal measuring technologies currently utilized (from differential pressure right through to Coriolis)
- The operating principle of each technology with respect to performance, properties, uses, application, installation, calibration, advantages and disadvantages, et cetera
- How to select the best device for the task at hand
- Understand proving, calibration, maintenance, meter runs and other aspects that go together with fiscal flow measurement
The seminar focuses on transferring knowledge that is relevant and applicable to fiscal metering systems, in a manner that is deemed to be insightful and meaningful. At all times, the abilities of the delegates are considered, and the instructor interaction and participation revolves around this.
At the end of this seminar, you will learn to:
- Develop a full understanding of accepted equipment and technology currently being used
- Analyze each unique situation, and suggest a working solution that complies with legislation and standards
- Implement a complete fiscal flow metering system, from conceptual stage to commissioning
- Apply methods applicable to calibration and auditing, which comply with international best practice
- Design a fully functional fiscal flow metering system, that complies with the company requirements of each delegate