Customers, truly, provide the sources of the lifeblood for any business. But truly also, not all customers of any business are created equal. Some require more attention than others. By gaining insights on needs, preferences and behaviors, management of customer experience journeys can be optimized at critical touch points.
This course provides participants with an understanding of the essentials they need to know, the frameworks as well as templates they must have to get off to a great start in Customer Experience Management. They will be exposed to:
They will be exposed to:
- What a Customer Experience Management (CEM) is really about.
- How to design a CEM Strategy.
- The various CEM measures in use and their advantages and disadvantages.
- How to improve the concepts that underpin the CEM.
- Methods to assess how customer centric the organization is and what need to change.
- Understand the implementation process.
- How CEM Differs from Customer Service
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Voice of the Customer
- Customer Insight
- Customer Understanding
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Customer Experience Design
- Customer Experience Improvement
- Customer Experience Innovation
- Customer Experience Metrics
- General Overview of Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- Too hard to outpace rivals on products alone
- Holistic enterprise-wide view of Customer Experience
- Running a successful CEM programme
- Problems and pitfalls
- Common objections and how to deal with them
- Getting senior management on board
- Roles and responsibilities of the CEM team.
- The CEM Context
- Customer-centric information architecture
- Expectations of the most profitable target customers
- Your desired customer experience
- Customer- and prospect-categories list management
- Introductory Net Promoter Score (NPS) measures.
- Moments-of-Truth at Experience
- A random walk through work flow for customer experience
- The linkage between corporate DNA and CEM
- A paradigm shift from traditional wisdom.
- CEM Strategy
- Decide which markets to can sustain growth categories
- Define target customers in each market
- Identify and assess the key value drivers in each segment
- Understand how customer buys
- Make choices on the targeted customers
- Work at as many as possible of the customers five senses
- Ride on emotions to build brand loyalty.
- Creating Differentiated Experiences at Touch Points
- Buyer Utility Touch Points
- Marketing communications touch points
- Instore/Face-to-face touch points
- Online touch points
- Contact center touch points
- Post-purchase touch points
- Ecosystem of goodwill
- Customer perception and loyalty.
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Types, frequency and measures of customer surveys
- Quantitative and qualitative surveys
- Business Intelligence - make sense out of data
- Insights from VOC to formulate CEM actionable strategy
- Applications and challenges of predictive analytics
- Important clues into upselling, switching, revenue potentials.
- Target Experience - Formulate Effective Experience Strategy
- Knowing where key customers place their priorities
- Every interaction informs the next interaction
- Brand Positioning - decide target brand values
- You need differentiated (branded) experience
- CEM is not effective unless it is branded
- Improving brand equity (value of the brand)
- Branding the experience and experiencing the brand
- Factor your target brand values into an experience process.
- CEM Implementation Roadmap
- Design multiple touch-points
- Design performance metrics
- Define performance gaps
- People capabilities-change management
- Leadership capabilities-change management
- Product development and product mix
- Business process redesign and stream-line
- Technology integration and compatibilities
- Constant feedback for continuous improvement.
- Delivering the Brand Promise
- How to move your Customer Experience to the next level
- Use of Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
- The customer experience clearly defined
- The customer experience meticulously implemented
- The customer experience is objectively measured
- Desired customer experience is sustained
- Designing Effective Customer Experience
- reate Customer Experience Map that optimizes touch points.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 08 - 10 Mar, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.