The objectives of this Protocol, Public Relations and Events Management training course include to:
- Arrange and provide protocol services including logistics requirements.
- Organize travel preparations and necessary bookings
- Organize events and meetings
- Plan, arrange, co-ordinate corporate events.
- Arrange logistics services for organized events
- Support the institution with distinctive image and identity to the general public
- Communicate with the media in approved matters
- Communicate with the internal and external community in order to achieve the aims and missions of organization.
- Official Protocol
- The Concept and Boundaries of Protocol
- Official Precedents
- Official Symbols
- How to Address Authorities and Personalities
- State Authorities: Government, Parliament and the Judiciary
- Protocol in the Diplomatic Sphere
- Religious Official Protocol.
- Social and Business Protocol
- Social protocol and etiquette
- Organizing company travel
- Organizing Corporate ceremonies
- Courtesy in other cultures.
- Events Organization and Management
- Types of events
- Vent management plan: processes, tools and suppliers
- Conference and convention management
- Sponsorship and patronage for events.
- Public Relations Process
- The new rules of engagement
- Social media: main platforms
- Managing web information
- Managing digital reputations.
- Press Relations and Crisis Communication
- Transmitting information to the media
- Tools to combat crisis situations
- Lobbying techniques
- Spin doctoring and Political communications
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Aug 21 - 25 Aug, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.