The Theme for this year’s conference is Tools, Techniques, and Policies to Improve Pension Outcomes in the Coming Decades.
We look forward to already the 2nd edition of the Annual Pension Conference in Abuja - Nigeria. We are working on preparing the best program possible for 2017. The Annual Pension Conference is THE platform for and by pension professionals and a truly learning and networking experience. Learn from innovative ideas and new strategies. Discuss the future of pensions with International thought leaders. Get fresh perspectives on how to tackle the pension challenges and how to achieve sustainable pension provision.
The Conference offers key analysis, insights and ample room for discussion amongst peers during 2 days of intensive learning. Including specialized slots during which delegates can meet with top experts. The 2017 theme is: Tools, Techniques and Policies to Improve Pension Outcomes in the Coming Decades. The Annual Pension Conference provides exactly the information you need to keep abreast of emerging global pension trends.
About APDPN Annual Pension Conference:
- Unmatched networking
- Meet with pension professionals from over 40 countries
- A truly National platform for knowledge sharing and networking
- Specialized in-depth sessions with experts from around the country
- A certified program by APDPN - the learning standard for Pension Industry
- 100 pensions professionals attend the Summit each year
- The only objective and strategic event of its kind,
- Interactive sessions, educational forums, with strategic impact
- Hindrances to expanding pensions in Nigeria
- Fundamentals of Retirement Planning
- National Pension Cases/ Law Update
- Pathways from short-term savings to retirement-income provision: the subtlety of savings among the informal sector
- Leveraging mass market financial inclusion for pensions.
- What enables people to save long-term?
- Developing public and private pension coverage with high levels of informality,
- People and pensions: a decent retirement for all
|MACKOVAD Hotels Ltd, Behind Heritage House, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja, Nigeria
||Nov 13 - 16 Nov, 2017
Organisations sponsoring above two staff will get 10% discount