Millennium Management teaches how to supervise and manage an administrative team in the digital age. Attendees will learn from an Administrative Professional that went from a Steno Clerk to an Administrative Manager. This session will educate on moving from non-management to supervisory/management in administration and operations. Supervisory and management skills of delegation, associate engagement, mentoring, and career pathing are covered and how to manage moving from being on a team to supervising the team.
This workshop incorporates managing across generations (baby boomers to the millennials) and how to be an effective leader and manager for everyone. Current administrative supervisors and managers are encouraged to participate and advise those administrative professionals and Secretaries wishing to progress their career into management or supervisory roles.
The Aims of this Workshop
- To understand the shifting responsibilities of Administrators and Secretaries
- To learn the best practices for email, telephone, cell phone, social media, and in person communications.
- To learn importance of communication between departments in keeping any organization efficient and productive.
- To Stay Balanced, Focused, Engaged, and Energized – Every Day!
- To discover how you can overcome being “busy” and rebuild your health and fitness lifestyle with the SHRED philosophy
- To Stop Playing Catch Up andStart Getting Ahead
- To manage Effectively and Effortlessly
- To recognize the signs and symptoms of stress and how to take control of this once it arises.
- To Apply Critical Thinking to Administrative Problem-Solving
- To challenges participants to go beyond the tactical approach when they problem-solve in their roles.
- Millennium Management: Administrative Supervision and Management in the Digital Age
- Communicating Correctly with Technology There's power in teamwork! Build an Administrative Professionals Team in your organization and elevate the value of your work.
- Compression Planning: From Idea To Action and Faster Results
- Life is Good - How to Stay Balanced, Focused, Engaged, and Energized - Every Day!
- The Proactive Administrative Professional… How to Stop Playing Catch Up and Start Getting Ahead
- Stress : How to manage it Effectively and Effortlessly
- Applying Critical Thinking to Administrative Problem-Solving
||Mar 06 - 09 Mar, 2018
Organisations sponsoring above two staff will get 10% discount