This is a practical workshop on IFRS standards applicable to Manufacturing, Service oriented, finance and Oil and gas industry. Participant at this course would be thought the principles of applicable IFRS standards and how to apply the standards in practice using appropriate examples. The IFRS Master Class is intended to assist in understanding IFRS and applying IFRS to your organization. During the Master Class, we will familiarize you with the IFRS standards using practical examples encountered in our own practice, and we will enable you to apply IFRS standards to your own financial reporting.
Participants would be able to interact with our experienced facilitators and draw experience on the application of IFRS.
- Introduction to IFRS
- Property, plant and equipment (IAS 16)
- Revenue (IAS 18)
- Impairments (IAS 36)
- Leases (IAS 17)
- Financial instruments (IFRS 9, IFRS 7)
- Employee benefits (IAS 19)
- Intangible Assets (IAS 38)
- Presentation of financial statements (IAS 1)
- Provisions (IAS 37)
- Borrowing cost
- Investment in associates and joint arrangement
Who Should Attend?
The IFRS Master Class is intended for professionals with a background in finance having a responsibility in the accounting, reporting and/or controlling area. Basic accounting knowledge and experience is required to use the knowledge offered during this Master Class to its utmost.
- Account/ HR/ Audit officers
- Financial controllers/ Finance Manager/ Risk manager
- Financial reporting staff and managers