Participant will understand the following after this training:
- Learn the important organizational role of the purchasing department
- Acquire the proper negotiation techniques with suppliers
- Evaluate the performance of the department at the macro level
- Know when and how to train the purchasing staff
- Decide when to buy or lease based on key purchasing factors
- Role of Purchasing Management
- Total Value Analysis
- Linking the Purchasing Function with the Organization’s Strategy
- Optimizing Purchasing Productivity
- Designing and Conducting User Surveys
- Negotiating With Suppliers
- Qualities of a Successful Negotiator
- When to Negotiate with Suppliers
- Proper Planning Strategies
- Managing and Evaluating the Department Performance
- Centralization Versus Decentralization
- Reasons for Departmental (Macro-level)
- Performance Appraisal
- Training the Purchasing Staff
- Ethical Behaviour?
- Factors in a Buy/Lease Decision
- When to Buy?
- When to Lease?
- Breakeven Point
For Whom: Senior Buyers, Purchasing Supervisors, Purchasing Managers and other Material Management Personnel.
|Prime Suite, 37, Aadon Street, Camp 2 Teshie, Accra-Ghana.
||Aug 15 - 18 Aug, 2017
|USD 4,500.00||(The workshop fee is $4,500 (Four Thousand Five Hundred US Dollar Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, Photographs, Certificate and a LAPTOP.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – +2348033045484 +2348033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.