The objectives of the course is to provide the delegates with an overview knowledge of the various aspects of supply chain management and thereby to encourage further study such that our supply chain personnel ultimately have excellent international qualification and can apply the principles learned in their portion of the supply chain exposure
- What is Supply Chain Management?
- Why is Chain Management so Important?
- Current Trends in Supply Chain Management
- Mapping, Monitoring and measuring your supply Chain
- Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) Model
- Understanding the Demand in your Supply Chain
- The Importance of Good Demand management
- Measuring the Forecast
- Putting together a Demand Plan for Business
- Planning and Controlling Finished Goods in the Supply Chain
- Independent Demand Ordering Systems
- Customer Service Levels in the Supply Chain
- Setting the Correct Levels of safety Stock
- Replenishing Inventory in Multi-Levels Distribution Systems
- Converting demand into Supply – the Manufacturing process
- Best Practices in store and warehouse
- The Importance of Real Time Accuracy
- Store and Warehouse Best Practices
- Achieving and Maintaining High Levels of Accuracy
- The Cycle Counting Process Supply Management
- The Objective of Supply Management
- Sourcing and certifying Suppliers
- Taking the Waste out of the Supply Chain
- JIT (Just in Time)
- TQM (total quality management)
- Optimising the Supply Chain
- APS (Advanced Planning Systems)
- How can APS optimise the Supply Chain?
- How do APS Systems Work?
- What are the Requirements for Implementation?
For Whom: Senior Buyers, Purchasing Supervisors, Purchasing Managers, Logistics Managers and other Material Management Personnel.
|Prime Suite, 37, Aadon Street, Camp 2 Teshie, Accra-Ghana.
||Apr 19 - 21 Apr, 2017
|USD 4,500.00||(The workshop fee is $4,500 (Four Thousand Five Hundred US Dollar Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, Photographs, Certificate and a LAPTOP.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA +2348033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.