How we manage workplace and environmental health and safety issues is critical to workers, organizations and the environment issues. It is the work of everybody to identify, evaluate and communicate information about workplace and environmental conditions that may have adverse impacts on human health. This workshop will provide the knowledge and skills needed to plan and implement strategies to control and manage potential problems to motivate proactive behaviour change.
- Management of Health and Safety
- Planning and setting objectives
- Organizing to ensure accomplishment
- Leading to inspire action
- Controlling performance
- Concern for management
- Meaning of the Safety Culture
- Nature of all safety systems
- Assessment techniques and evaluation tools
- Developing and implementing the action plan
- Safety Supervision and Leadership
- Safety responsibilities
- Identifying and correcting hazards
- Accidents investigation, reporting and prevention
- Accidents and injuries at work
- Identifying courses of accidents
- Effects and cost of accidents
- Reporting requirements
- Importance of prevention
- Ergonomics and good posture
- Bad work habits and their effects
- Negative effects of bad ersononred
- Correction of bad habits
For Whom: Safety Personnel, Security, Human Resources Managers, Managers Supervisors, Head of Departments and others who perform related functions in Public Sectors.
|Prime Suite, 37, Aadon Street, Camp 2 Teshie, Accra-Ghana.
||Jun 19 - 23 Jun, 2017
|USD 4,500.00||(The workshop fee is $4,500 (Four Thousand Five Hundred US Dollar Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, Photographs, Certificate and a LAPTOP.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA +2348033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.