In this fixed asset accounting seminar, you will learn to maximize your bottom line by discovering everything you need to know about your fixed assets accounting in the Oil and Gas Sector; what assets you have and where they are located, how to make sure they are fully utilized, How to reap the maximum tax benefit and how to accurately assess their current value in today’s economy.
- Economic Assessment Techniques Used in Oil and Gas Industry
- Fundamentals of Oil and Gas Operations
- Trends and Classification of Fixed Asset in Oil and Gas Industry
- Accounting for Fixed Assets based on Accounting Standards in Oil and Gas Sector
- Management of Fixed Assets Register
- Accounting for Lease in Oil and Gas Industry
- Understanding Tax Issues in Fixed Assets
- Accounting in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Insurance Aspects in Fixed Assets
For whom: Accountants, Controllers, Managers of Fixed Assets, Divisional and Plant Managers and all executives involved in Fixed Asset Accounting.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jun 26 - 29 Jun, 2018
|NGN 150,000.00||(Fee: for each course, the workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand naira Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed.
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.