To equip Participants with the knowledge of Oil and Gas Operations in Nigeria and highlight the various Laws that govern such Operations. Details of on-going reforms in the sector will be exhaustively discussed. At the end of the Workshop, Participants would be better exposed to the nitty-gritty of Oil and gas Operations in Nigeria and will be adequately equipped to operate more efficiently in their various functions.
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Operations
- Unique features of Oil and Gas Operations
- Overview of Upstream Operations
- Overview of Downstream Operations
- Developments relating to Oil and Gas Laws in Nigeria
- Details of Various Petroleum Laws in Nigeria i.e. Petroleum Act, Petroleum Production and distribution (anti-sabotage)
- Act, Petroleum Control Act, Petroleum Equalization Fund (Management Board etc) Act, Nigeria LNG (Fiscal Incentive
- Guarantees and Assurance) Act etc.
- Government’s efforts in the Control and regulation of Petroleum and Petroleum Products
- Overview of Operational License requirements
- Modern Oil and Gas Markets; The Regulatory and Commercial Framework
- History of Reforms in Oil and Gas Operations
- Details of On-going reforms
- Emerging trends and future Challenges
For Whom: Accountants, Legal, Internal Control, Corporate Affairs Officers, Auditors and others who perform related functions in the Oil and Gas Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Oct 16 - 19 Oct, 2018
|NGN 150,000.00||(Fee: for each course, the workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand naira Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed.
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.