This workshop will tackle the complex issues facing oil and gas sector operators in terms of environmental and sustainability issues and the expansion of environmental matters into the broader realm of community relations and corporate social responsibility. Environmental pollution, degradation and contamination have constituted increasing significant risk and organizations in the oil and gas sector need to focus on developing strategies for addressing these issues.
- Environmental management principles
- The role and nature of Environmental Management systems
- Environmental impact assessment methods
- Planning, preparing, performance and reporting environmental audits.
- Making environmental preservation essential part of code of conduct
- What is community relationship?
- Developing community relationship policy
- Need for a participatory community relationship programme
- Community relations management strategies
- Overview of corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Take a second hard look at the history of CSR in your organization
- Conduct an evaluation: what has been done? What more needs to be done?
- Partnering with Governments, donors, non-government organizations locally and internationally.
- Interact with other players in the industry, see what they are doing and how what you are presently doing can be improved.
For Whom: Public Relations Officers, Human Resources Managers, Corporate Managements, Corporate Senior Managers working in all disciplines and those responsible for Environmental and Community Relations Management in the Oil and Gas Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 150,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.