Participant will understand the following after this Accounts Receivable and Credit Policies Management training
- Define the function of Accounts Receivable (AR) and its role in organizations
- Run the Accounts Receivable process more efficiently
- Apply tools and techniques to effectively monitor AR performance
- Develop effective credit policies that meet company’ objectives
Credit Policies Management
- Setting Credit Policies
- Approving the Credit
- Developing Credit Controls
- The Need for Accounts Receivable
- The level of Accounts Receivable Companies should have
The Billing Process
- Efficient Billing Process means Faster Collection
- Preventing the fatal mistake: Sending the Bill with Efforts
- The use of Technology
The Credit Department and the Customer
- Establishing a Profitable Relationship
- Meeting the Needs of the Customer
- Techniques for Faster Collection
- Payment Processing Options
For Whom: Accounts Receivable (AR) department managers, AR and revenue accountants, billing and collection officers, AR specialists, and professionals in accounting and finance who interact with Accounts Receivable in the Oil and Gas Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 150,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.