By the end of this Human Resources Management for Oil and Gas Sector program, participants will be able to:
- List the main cycles in Human Resources and the critical steps in each
- Define strategic Human Resource Management and draft an Human Resource strategy
- Quantify employee morale and determine a formula for calculating it objectively
- Differentiate between types of turnover and determine how each should be calculated
- List the main types of performance management and appraisal rating systems and how and when to use each
- The Main Cycles in Human Resources Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Critical Success Factors in Human Resources
- Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators
- Core Competencies and Core Values
- Measuring Human Resources
- Human Resources Versus Human Capital
- Return on Human Capital (ROHC) and Cost of Labour (COL)
- Employee Turnover
- Turnover Versus Attrition (Gross and Net)
- Healthy Versus Unhealthy Turnover: When Turnover is Good for the Organization?
- Managing Employee Performance
- Management by Objectves (MBO) System
Human Resources Managers, Admin and Personnel Managers and Senior Professionals in the organization who seek to broaden their knowledge and improve their skills in the key functionc of HR as well as those who are responsible for evaluating HR and its effectiveness in the Oil and Gas Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Oct 16 - 19 Oct, 2018
|NGN 150,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.