This four day foundation level course for engineers reviews the key areas associated with the design of piping systems for oil and gas facilities. The course is focused on four areas of codes and standards, pipe materials and manufacture, piping components, and piping layout and design. Applicable piping codes for oil and gas facilities, pipe sizing calculations, pipe installation, and material selection are an integral part of the course. The emphasis is on proper material selection and specification of piping system.
- Apply piping system codes and standards
- About line sizing and layout of piping systems in various types of facilities
- How to specify proper components for process and utility applications
- Compare alternative materials of construction
- The process of steelmaking, pipe manufacturing and material specifications
- Joining methods inspection techniques
- Key considerations for flare and vent systems, including PSV sizing
- Piping codes and standards
- Piping materials and manufacturing
- Basic pipe stress analysis methods
- Valves and actuators
- Welding and non-destructive testing
- Line sizing basics (single-phase and multiphase flow)
- Pipe and valve material selection
- Piping layout and design
- Manifolds, headers and flare/event systems
- Non-metallic piping systems
- Operations and maintenance considerations of facilities and pipe lines
Mechanical Facilities, Plant or Pipeline Engineers and piping system designers who are involved in the design of in-plant piping systems for oil and gas facilities.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Oct 23 - 26 Oct, 2018
|NGN 150,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.