This course provides participants with the knowledge and skill to configure and troubleshoot Windows server and Windows server network infrastructures. It will cover networking technologies most commonly used with Windows server and addressing, Network Policy server and network Access protection and configuring secure network access. It also covers fault tolerant storage technologies, Network Storage and routing and remote access, monitoring and compliance updates as well as other relevant technologies.
- Planning and configuring IPv4
- Configuring and troubleshooting DHCP
- Configuring and troubleshooting DNS
- Configuring and troubleshooting IPv6TCP/IP
- Configuring and troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting the network policy server Role service
- Implementing network access protection
- Increasing security for Windows servers
- Increasing security for network communication
- Configuring and troubleshooting network file and print services
- Optimizing data access for Branch offices
- Controlling and monitoring network storage
- Recovering network data and servers
- Monitoring Windows server network infrastructure servers
For whom: Network Administrators, Servers Managers, System Administrators, System Analysts and technical staff that want to sharpen their, Server Networking and troubleshooting skills.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Sep 25 - 28 Sep, 2018
|NGN 150,000.00||(Fee: for each course, the workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand naira Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.