After this Disaster Recovery Planning: Ensuring Business Continuity participant will understand the following:
- Create a business continuity plan and the methodology for implementation
- Perform a risk assessment and business impact assessment (BIA) to identify vulnerabilities
- Select and deploy an alternate site for continuity of mission-critical activities
- Identify appropriate strategies to recover the infrastructure and processes
- Organize and manage recovery teams
- Measuring risk and avoiding disaster
- Assessing risk in the enterprise
- Identifying mission-critical continuity needs
- Implementing disaster avoidance
- The four-step Business impact Assessment (BIA)
- Designing Recovery Solutions
- Establishing a disaster recovery site
- Selecting backup and restore strategies
- Restoring communications and recovering users
- Implementing a project Management Approach
- Managing and documenting the planning project
- Running the project
- Responding to disaster
- Creating the recovery plan
- Directing the disaster recovery teams
- Assuring the plan and applying document management
- Rehearsing the business continuity plan
- Maintaining the business continuity plan
For whom: CIO’s, Heads of Departments, System Administrators/ Engineers, IT Professionals and anyone responsible for ensuring the continuity of an organization’s systems or processes.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.