After this Effective Surveillance, Report Writing and Information Management for Security Officers participant will understand the following:
- Fundamentals of surveillance
- Surveillance tips and procedures for successful results
- Face to face contact during surveillance
- Foot surveillance
- Out sourcing surveillance for effective results
- Writing professional surveillance report
- Information management during surveillance
- How to report an emergency situation in organisation without exposing yourself
- Practice “Tracking Down” a threatening individual case studies intelligence gathering
For Whom: Chief Security Officers, Operation Managers, Security Supervisors, Security Officers, Security Co-ordinators
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Apr 25 - 28 Apr, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.