Participants at the end of the programme will be equipped with modern investigation and crime control techniques.
- Fundamentals of Crime
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Developing organization Policy in Investigation Security and Crisis Management
- Psychological Approach to Crime Investigation
- Investigation Techniques Including Forensic Analysis of Forged and Fraudulent Documents, Signature Verification and Forensic Audit Controls
- Risk Identification Assessment and Control
- Strategies for Anticipating, Preventing and Minimizing Corporate Campus
- Duties of the Judiciary in Crime Management
- Managing Emergency Situations: Strikes, Mob Action, Arson, Bomb
- Explosion, Armed Robbery Attack and Disasters etc
- Report Writing And Documentation
- Robbery Prevention and Management Techniques
- Damage Control in Crime Studies
- Case Studies/Exchange of Intelligence
For Whom: Chief Security Officers, Operation Managers, Security Supervisors, Security Officers, Security Co-ordinators.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Apr 19 - 21 Apr, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.