In a shrinking world, all organizations and their managers are constantly being buffeted by unexpected twists and turns that call on them to react quickly, effectively and strategically. This training seminar will provide participants with the confidence, competence and tools to face and be proactive in making the changes necessary to add value to all stakeholders. It will expose you to tried and trusted state-of-the-art strategies to meet the rising expectations of external stakeholders and the new generation of employees.
This seminar explores the principles of strategic leadership ability to help you develop an approach at all levels of your organisation to build a new culture that embraces challenges and change.
This seminar will also focus on the critical roles of team leader and middle manager in harnessing their team's potential, and introduces and practices techniques for moving the organisation and the teams from average to excellence.
This seminar will highlight:
- Your personal capacity for strategic leadership
- Exercising leadership more effectively for high-impact interventions
- Developing and motivating your team for peak performance
- Using strategic thinking to deal with resistance to leadership and change
- Getting ahead of the curve – being courageous and more proactive
- Creating an agile work environment
- Learning how to apply the best practices from some of the world’s most admired organizations
- Leveraging the talent of the Millennial generation
- Challenging assumptions
- Using measurement to build accountability for continuous improvement
The seminar is split into two modules:
- MODULE I - Leading for Strategic Success
- MODULE II - Leading for Organizational Impact
Each module is structured and can be taken as a stand-alone course; however, delegates will maximise their benefits by taking Module 1 and 2 back-to-back as a two-week seminar.
At the end of this seminar, you will learn to:
- Apply better approaches to leadership and strategic management
- Develop resilience and adaptability in responding to change and uncertainty
- Recognise and respond more effectively to your leadership opportunities and challenges
- Understand and apply leadership practices from some of the world’s most admired organizations
- Transform your organisation to embrace opportunities and challenges
- Develop your team to deliver value-added continuous improvement