The purpose of this workshop is to show how to implement all of the essential tools such as production, product, suppliers, customers and the associated product throughputs and volumes for the effective management of warehousing and stores.
The Role of the Warehouse
- Why we need a warehouse
- What functions they cover
- How do they fit into the supply chain
- The balance between sorting and storing
- The location and capacity of warehouses
- Supply/demand variables
- ABC Analysis or the 80/20 rule
- Determining product handling groups
- Throughputs and product formats
Health and Safety
- Duty of care
- Inspections and risk assessments-task analysis
- Equipment maintenance and care
- Raising people's awareness
Security and Loss
- Minimizing internal theft
- Minimizing external theft
- Preventative measures will be briefly discussed
Productivity and Costs
- Fixed and variable costs
- Typical costs involved
- A model for understanding the roles of productivity, utilisation, and performance
- Setting productivity and cost targets
- The importance of having measurements and key indications of performance
For Whom: Stores/Warehouse Staff, Supervisors, Managers, and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 01 Jan, 1970
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira (N120,000.00) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.