There’s that word Exceptional… we don’t hear it very often do we… so if we strive for exceptional customer service… are we aiming to high?
At this point we are hoping you said ‘no’ to that semi rhetorical question above. Exceptional Customer Service standards are the bench mark of our courses… That’s why we started our company and it’s what brings customers back to your door time and time again.
When it comes to customer service we are not just talking about always saying ‘Please’ and ‘Thank you’… although that is a great start! It’s about attitude, it’s about wanting to create an enjoyable experience for your customer so they can’t wait to come back again, tell a friend about their fantastic experience… hopefully… both!
If you don’t think providing exceptional customer service will help your business, then click this link and read about some amazing customer service facts.
- The Hospitality Industry - How, Why, What, When... How it positively affects everyone’s life!
- Understanding the Concept of Exceptional Customer Service
- Do first impressions really count that much?
- Why Bother… What is Customer Retention
- Who are these people we call customers and what do they want?
- Exceptional Customer Service is about our services not our clients expectation
- Why Communication is Key When it Comes to your Customer
- The Value of What We Say…
- The Value of What We do…
- How do you know if your customer is satisfied?
- Upselling is not selling… you guessed it… It's Service…
- Complaint Handling
- Dispute resolution
For whom: Managers, Supervisors, Front Desk Officers, Customer Service Managers and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.