After this Effective Internal Security Management Techniques and Procedures participant will understand the following:
- Develop and evaluate controls and counter measures with which to reduce excess terrorism risk to acceptable levels
- Executive initiative, support and policy development against terrorism
- Safety and crisis tips for security personnel
- Developing emergence plan that will stand during crisis
- Establishing management commitments/alert against terrorism
- Effective physical security/technical security
- Emergency planning and response
- The science of secret writing security operations cryptology
- Case study/exchange of intelligence
For Whom: Chief Security Officers, Operation Managers, Security Supervisors, Security Officers, Security Co-ordinators.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Apr 10 - 13 Apr, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(The workshop fee is One Hundred and Five Thousand Naira (N105,000.00) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.