This four-day Workshop provides you with a unique opportunity to accelerate the development of your skills, whether you are focusing on managing the impact of change or transition, building a high performance team, or developing the trust, enthusiasm and mutual support of your employees.
- Management challenges
- Identifying the skills and competencies for managing and motivating people
- Assessing your own organisation’s culture
- Understanding empowerment and what it means for you and your people
- Understanding your motivational drivers
- Structuring and presenting messages in a way that influences other people
- Developing self-awareness and awareness of others
- Reviewing your own management and leadership style
- Identifying the consequences of your leadership style – understanding flexible leadership
- Learning how to manage your above average and below-average performers
- Improving your communication skills
- Managing the impact of change and transition
- Managing difficult/problem people: the client centred approach - process and skills
For whom: High level to middle level managers, Supervisors who provide leadership in the work place.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Aug 08 - 11 Aug, 2017
|NGN 100,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.