Participants will discover how to be effective and efficient in delivering their duties at the workplace; Role, Presentation, Managing their managers effectively and being more proactive.
Building on Existing Skills
- What is your Role?
- Organizational Skills
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Time Management Under Pressure
- Advanced Customer Service Skills and Telephone Techniques
Developing the Role
- Ways to become more proactive
- Take some control over your work load
- Cope with and take advantage of change in your work environment
- Goal setting
The Importance and Value of Communication Skills
- Why are communication skills so important?
- Talk about how to be more assertive in the workplace
- Learn to delegate
- Improve your listening skills
- Write more effective business letters and e-mails
- Learn how to structure reports
- Tips to giving excellent presentations
- Being Flexible
For whom: Executive Secretaries, Confidential Secretaries, Admin Officers and Personal Assistants in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Apr 19 - 21 Apr, 2017
|NGN 100,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.