By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the range of competencies required of a Human Resources Professional
- Know the importance of planning in the Human Resources function
- Develop Human Resources policies and procedures
- Human Resources Management – Definitions and Objectives
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures – What Are They and Why We Have Them?
- Development of Human Resources Policies
- Development of Human Resources Procedures
- Human Resources Management Systems
- The Main Reasons for Human Resources Planning
- Develop Human Resources Policies
- Basic Guidelines for Having Human Resources Policies
- Training and Development
- Careers in Human Resources
For whom: Professionals working in Human Resources planning or personnel administration who need to sharpen their knowledge in this important field. This programme is also suitable for Human Resources employees under development, who need to have basics of Human Resources policies and procedures as part of their development programme.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Apr 25 - 28 Apr, 2017
|NGN 100,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed,
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.