By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the major activities and steps of contract administration.
- Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrator.
- Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effects on the implementation and management of future contracts.
- Understand the importance of knowing contractual terms and conditions.
- Demonstrate the importance of partnership and negotiation in contract administration.
- Explain the different types of claims, damages and liabilities.
- Identify Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and ways to resolve claims.
- Principles of Contracts
- Contract Administration Tools
- Contractor Evaluation
- Performance Indicator and Reporting
- Partnership with Contractor
- Claims and Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Contract Termination
For whom: All those involved in any aspect of implementing, managing or administering contracts; also those involved in any step of contract preparation and award in order for them to realize the importance of a well prepared contract.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||May 31 - 02 Jun, 2017
|NGN 100,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed, 5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.