The aim of this workshop is to provide tools, techniques and practical support to enable managers (not solely Human Resource managers draw feasible workforce plans, and plan to implement them).
- Contest for Workforce Planning in the Public Sector
- Bridging the Gap between Supply and Demand
- Model of the Workforce Planning Process
- Engaging with Staff in the Workforce Planning Process
- Planning Implementation
- Identifying Strategic and Operational Goals for the Workforce Plan
- Forecasting Plan to the Resources Available (Human and Financial)
- Analyzing Workforce Supply
For whom: Local Govt. Chairman, Vice Chairman, Human Resources Manager, Supervisors, Managers, Head of Departments, Polices, Directors, Team Leaders and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jun 13 - 16 Jun, 2017
|NGN 100,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed, 5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.