Writing policies and procedures is a challenge, even for the experienced technical writer. In order for any organization to function properly, policies and procedures must be clearly written. They need to be accurate, brief, and easy to comprehend. When written correctly, policies and procedures can save time, eliminate frustration, and increase efficiency.
- Knowing the difference between technical and narrative writing
- Following the four steps of development
- Writing with greater clarity and precision
- Avoiding ambiguities
- Identifying what readers need to know vs. what they want to know
- Determining the appropriate level of detail
- Recognizing words to avoid
- Organizing material within an established format/template
- Designing documents for visual appeal
- Creating an error-free document
- Understanding five different types of review
- Addressing resistance to new policies
- Organizing material for procedure writing
- Effective wording for conditional statements
- Writing conditional statements
For whom: Secretaries, HR Directors, Managers, Lawyers, Head and Staff of all other Departments involves in managing their Documents.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Aug 01 - 04 Aug, 2017
|NGN 100,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed, 5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.