This workshop is designed to teach the best practice in professional skills improvement course for secretaries, PAs and Admin officers.
What Makes a Successful Secretary / PA
- Defining your role and what is required of a highly proficient Secretary / PA
- Identifying the Skills and Qualities for Success
- Completion of a Personal SWOT Analysis
- Developing your Role and Determining the Way Forward
Understanding the Role of Others
- Contributing to your Manager’s and Other People’s Success
- Defining your Own and your Manager’s/ Team Objectives
- Practical Time and Self-Management
- The Main Steps of Effective Time Management
- Managing your Own and your Manager’s Time
- Building a Successful Working Relationship with your Manager and Team Members
- Organization and Planning Techniques that get you in control
- Prioritizing Multiple Tasks when everything is Urgent
- Meeting the Needs and Demands of more than one person
Communicating Effectively Through Assertiveness
- Interacting with others and Network for Success
- Effective Listening Skills and Questioning Skills
- Building Rapport in Face to Face Communication
- Identifying Passive, Aggressive and Assertive Behaviour
- Saying “NO” without Feeling Guilty
- Improving the Skills of Negotiating, Influencing Persuading and Delegating
For whom: Senior Executive Secretaries, Confidential Secretaries, Admin Officers and Personal Assistants in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Aug 15 - 18 Aug, 2017
|NGN 100,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed, 5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.