The Chief Executive and other top Management Personnel take crucial decisions in the day to day running of the organization. In carrying out their assignments, they are bound to hurt the feelings of individuals both within and outside the organization. Apart from that, the society we live in today is a very dangerous one due to a combination of internal and external factors. Every day, we hear about arsonists, armed robbers, kidnappers, tricksters (419), ritualist, area boys, accidents resulting from reckless driving, sudden death results from stress and other health conditions etc.
The Chief Executive and other top Management Personnel and their families who are important human assets to the Organization therefore need to be specially protected in the office, at home, in social and official gathering and while traveling. Participants in this important course will be exposed to strategies necessary for effective Executive protection.
- Effective security scanning of the corporate environment
- Risks the Chief Executive and Top Management Personnel are exposed to
- Office Risks: Various aspects and how to manage them
- Home Risks: Various aspects and how to manage them
- Travelling risks and how to manage them
- Physical skills in executive protection management
- Use of electronics in Executive Protection Management
- Body Guarding
- Managing armed robbery attacks
- Managing, Kidnappers, Tricksters and Ritualist etc
- Security tips for personal staff of the Chief Executive and top Management Personnel
- Security tips for Drivers
- Accident Management skills for the top manager and his staff
- Managing health and safety in the workplace
- First Aid Techniques
- Executive Stress Management
- Emerging Trends and Future Challenges
For Whom: Security Officers, Admin Officers and others who perform related function in Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties