This workshop will acquaint participants with in-depth understanding of various knowledge areas that are required of banking professionals. Participants will be equipped with the knowledge of the various microfinance banking products, operational aspects and various technology and regulatory requirements. Participants will be provided with essential management and operational technology skills required to work effectively and efficiently.
- Introduction to banking
- Banker customer relationship
- Types of customers and their account
- Negotiable instruments and related matters
- Overview of deposit functions
- Demand deposits
- Time deposits
- Types of deposits – advantages and disadvantages
- Overview of credit function
- Principles and practice of lending
- Financial analysis for lending
- Securities for lending
- Credit documentation and sanctioning
- Credit monitoring and loan recovery
- Introduction to marketing
- Marketing of bank services
- Customer relationship management
- Payment and settlement systems
- Electronic transfer of funds
- Teller functions
- Risk management principles
- Operational risk management
- Credit risk management
- Internal controls in banks
- Banking technology
- Overview of banking technology/software
- Regulatory framework for banking
- Know your customer
- Tools for managing customer data
- HRM in bank branches
- Security management strategies including security tips for workers in armed robbery, fire and other emergency situations
For Whom: Chief Executives, General Managers, Branch Managers, Banking Operations, department Staff, Accountants/Auditors and others who perform related functions in Microfinance Banks.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Apr 19 - 21 Apr, 2017
|NGN 110,000.00||(The workshop fee is One Hundred and Ten Thousand Naira (N110,000.00) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed, 5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.