To update participants on current trends and best practice in treasury and investment management in Microfinance Banks
- Update on regulatory framework for treasury operations
- Various treasury operations functions
- Various available treasury products
- Funds mobilization and utilization including transfer of idle funds
- Unique features of fund management in Microfinance Banks
- Management exposure and cost of funds analysis
- The Nigerian financial system
- Money market operations
- Capital market operations
- Basic investment management methods
- Appraisal of various available investment instruments
- Evaluating of banks and other financial institutions as placement outlets
- Cash budgeting techniques
- Cashflow and liquidity management
- Risk evaluation and management of investments
- The liquidity/profitability/safety tangle in investment management
- International finance and investment
For Whom: Treasurers, Investment Managers, Credit Managers, Accountants, Auditors and others who perform related functions in Microfinance Banks.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Apr 25 - 28 Apr, 2017
|NGN 110,000.00||(The workshop fee is One Hundred and Ten Thousand Naira (N110,000.00) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed, 5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.