Most times banks send out their staff on deposit drive without adequately equipping them with the know-how to achieve meaningful success. Targets are set which in most cases become mirages because staff involved have not been adequately trained and equipped to achieve the desired success. The same thing applies to financial products which they are asked to market with many of them not understanding the product they are expected to successfully market They are not involved in developing the product and above all have not been exposed to modern marketing strategies to achieve the desired result.
This course is designed to equip participants with the necessary skill required to achieve success in deposit drive and marketing of financial products. The course is fast-paced, dynamic, highly informative and covers ideas, techniques, tips and practical useful information.
- Deposit drive
- Overview of marketing.
- Skills for effective contacts and prospecting.
- The banks’ deposit profile.
- Matching customer’s expectations in return for deposits.
- Empowering staff on deposit drive.
- Ethical standards in deposit drive.
- Planning, target setting and marketing skill.
- Time management and effective marketing.
- How, where and when to network.
- Handling customer’s complaints.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Marketing of financial services / products.
- How to sell a financial product
- The marketing plan
- Peculiarities of marketing financial product
- The art of preparing marketing proposals, demonstration and presentation
- Powerful questioning and listening skills
- Survey and monitoring strategies
- New product development and marketing
- International marketing of financial products
- Marketing mistake to avoid
- Internet marketing strategies
For Whom: All staff involved in deposit drive and marketing of financial services in Microfinance Banks.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jun 20 - 23 Jun, 2017
|NGN 110,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed, 5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.