The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the competencies required to make their organizations thrive in a changing world. Participants on this interactive course will have the opportunity to strengthen their practice of adaptive leadership no matter what role they play in their organizations. This course also presents tools and tactics to help participants lead and mobilize people and to tackle tough problems while reaching high.
Managers, business professionals, and individuals who have decided to master the tools and tactics of adaptive leadership in a world where change has become the only constant.
- Adaptive leadership
- Envisioning and initiating
- Influencing and motivating
- Strategic thinking
- Leveraging diversity
- Emotional understanding
The course features the use of interactive exercises in order to allow participants to develop strategies that will help them improve their competencies in adaptive leadership. The course also also relies on the analysis of case studies and real-life examples from the business world.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish technical problems from adaptive challenges and learn how to observe, interpret and intervene
- Diagnose systems in place and discover the implications of the status quo on their organizations
- Mobilize the system and build an adaptive culture
- Devise a plan to identify their roles, prioritize and articulate their purposes in an adaptive challenge
- Apply tactics that will allow them to identify the emotional elements needed to lead an adaptive change