The broad objective of the workshop is to equip participants with the relevant skills, knowledge and core competencies of entrepreneurship and wealth creation in small and medium enterprises for national development.
What is to be learnt
For the purpose of achieving the stated objective, the contents include, among others:
- Overview of Entrepreneurship and Empowerment
- Wealth Creation for Nation Building
- Identification of Business Opportunities
- Planning and Managing Your Business
- Business Plan Preparation and Presentation
- Starting Your Business Venture
- Legal Issues in Small and Medium Enterprises
- Sources and Cost of Financing SMEs
- Accounting Records and Book Keeping in SMEs
Who to Attend
The workshop is designed for Middle level officers on Grade Level 08 – 12 in the Federal, State and Local Government, Ministries (Youth and Sports Development, Women Affairs and Social Development), Departments and Agencies (MDAs), NGOs, Community Based Organisations, and Private Sectors who are responsible for Youth Development.