The broad objective of the course is to equip the participants with the necessary knowledge, skills and right attitude required for effective discharge of auditing functions.
What is to be learnt
Learning will cover:
- Principles and Concepts of Accounting and Auditing
- Statutory and Regulatory Framework of Public Sector Auditing
- Audit Planning, Implementation and Control
- Auditing and Public Accountability
- Auditing Techniques
- Audit evidence & resolution
- observations of queries and Writing Audit Reports
Who to Attend
The course is designed for Auditors, Accountants, Treasures, Bursars, Finance Officers and Officers whose duties involve financial control and accountability on Grade Levels 08 and above in the Federal, State and other Government owned Agencies.