The Broad main objective of the Workshop is to provide participants with the opportunity to a acquire knowledge, skills and the right attitudes, which will enable them to develop a maintenance inventory and register of assets in their organisations.
What is to be learnt
To achieve the above stated objective, the content covers, among others:
- Management: An Overview
- Materials Management and Control
- Equipment Acquisition and Maintenance Cycle
- Inventory and Stock Management
- Total Quality Management (TQM)/Value for Money
- Systematic Fault Diagnosis/Recording
Who to Attend
The Workshop is open to Engineers, Technologists, Technical and Works Officers on GL. 08 and above.