The main objective of the Workshop is to equip participants with the requisite knowledge, skills and attitude in pension administration to enable them discharge their duties more effectively.
What is to be learnt?
To achieve the above stated objectives, the content covers among others:
- Introduction to Performance Management
- Types and Management of Pension Fund
- Computation of Benefit under the Pension Act 346 of LFN 1990
- Management of Pension Records
- Major provisions in the Pension Reforms Act 2014
- Structure and Management of the Contributory Pension Scheme
Who to Attend
The workshop is designed for Pension Desk Officers in the Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) as well as in private sector organizations.