This programme has been designed to prepare people new in the HR function to make a smooth transition into their roles. Participants will be grounded in the basic HR activities of attracting; engaging, developing and managing employee expectations to enable them contribute their best to the organization. Participants will also learn the administration support functions in HR setting.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of HR function to the business
- Help operational staff in meeting their needs.
- Assist in collating HR metrics
- Understand the laws relating to contract of employment
- Importance and definition of human resource
- HR function: Past, Present, future
- HR department roles and responsibilities
- HR partner model
- HR value proposition
- Employee life cycle
- Manpower planning
- Recruitment and selection
- Training and development
- Target setting and performance appraisal
- Benefits and compensation
- Employee engagement
- Laws of contract of employment
- Grievance handling, counseling, and disciplinary procedures.
- Introduction to industrial relations
- Personnel administration
- Staff handbook as HR tool
- Important HR metrics
- Employee satisfaction survey
WHO Should Attend
Management trainees, Employees deployed from line functions to HR, Administration
officers and Office managers.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 11 Oct, 2017
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination - 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable