For executives and supervisors to achieve results they must influence people and find ways to inspire, involve and empower them. Ability to provide strong leadership is a critical skill for today’s supervisors. And team leaders.
In this course, participants will learn the core skills necessary to handle one-on-one situation in a manner that will elicit self-motivation, co-operation and improved performance from subordinates. Participants will become leader-managers.
- Learn what it takes to be an effective leader
- Understand the difference between leadership and management and effectively combine them to achieve results
- Know how to use different leadership styles in different situations
- Know how to inspire and motivate people
- Recognize and utilize the different qualities of individuals within teams.
- Defining leadership
- Leadership skills assessment
- Leadership attributes including ability to inspire followership
- Leadership styles
- Efficiency / Effectiveness matrix
- Driving operational efficiency
- Clarifying role, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Leading and managing in business units
- What successful leaders do
- Communication as a leadership tool
- How to handle difficult conversations
- Inclusiveness and openness
- Developing leadership flexibility
- Motivating the team
- Empowering employees to exceed expectations
- 12 principles of effective listening
- Keeping your team up and energized for high performance
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, professional and technical staff?
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.
||Dec 04 - 05 Dec, 2017
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination - 5%
Programme also available as in-plant Fee: Negotiable